Our regular seminars and training events are designed to keep you up to date with topical pensions issues and legislation. For your nearest event, please take a look at our calendar.
- CIPD Seminar – Employee financial wellbeing | Cardiff University Business School, Colum Drive, Cardiff, CF10 3EU | 07/02/2018
- Quantum Charity Black Tie Dinner | The Celtic Manor Golf Club | 03/03/2018
- Pensions for Breakfast | The Celtic Manor Twenty Ten Clubhouse, Newport | 08/03/2018
- CIPD Seminar – The True Value of Employee Benefits | The Castle Hotel, Taunton | 14/03/2018
- CIPD Wales – Employee financial wellbeing | Ramada Hotel, Wrexham LL13 7YH | 21/03/2018
‘Pensions for breakfast’ seminars
Pensions for breakfast is a series of seminars held by Quantum Advisory on a quarterly basis. At each seminar, Quantum consultants and guest speakers will address selected topical issues in the pensions world. Feedback from Pensions for breakfast delegates:
“Informative and useful.”
“Good points for us to feed back to our company and trustees.”
Our Trustee Forums bring together a small group of experienced, local trustees to discuss topical issues, share ideas and knowledge. We chair the meetings and make our pension professionals available to facilitate discussion, give technical input and guidance.
We encourage attendees to direct the course of the discussions, to actively participate and share ideas. We keep forum numbers to around 20 and the topics of each meeting are determined by the forum members, and relevant “specialists” may be invited to attend depending on the topics chosen for discussion.
Interested in becoming a member of a Trustee Forum in your area?
Get in touch.