Media Centre ‒ News and Views
We are happy to provide comments on a wide range of pension related issues.
Please use the following contact details if you would like to book Quantum Advisory for print, broadcast or radio: –
For London and the South East
Kate Boyle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile 07930 442883
For all other enquiries
Natialie Thomas: NThomas@effcom.co.uk
Office 02920 838 310 | Mobile 07756 773 060
- 20/01/2021Pensions, pitfalls and presentation screw ups – musings from the box room
- 18/01/2021TPR provides interim response on first funding code consultation
- 13/01/2021Loosening pension scheme regulations could help nation’s economic recovery
- 05/01/2021Independent schools can opt out of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme for new teaching staff
- 15/12/2020Expect to see a sharp increase in insolvencies reported as a result of the pandemic
- 04/12/2020Cyber security – preparing and protecting ourselves from a cybercrime attack is possible, but, immunisation is impossible!
- 24/11/2020GMP equalisation – historic DB transfers
- 20/11/2020Disappointment as pensions dashboard further delayed until 2023
- 18/11/2020TPR provides guidance for protecting schemes from sponsoring employer distress
- 10/11/2020Education And Communication Are Key To Getting People Talking About Money
- 05/11/2020First time buyers could use pension as housing deposit
- 29/10/2020Triennial Valuations – should you take the fast track?