Media Centre ‒ News and Views
We are happy to provide comments on a wide range of pension related issues.
Please use the following contact details if you would like to book Quantum Advisory for print, broadcast or radio: –
For London and the South East
Kate Boyle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile 07930 442883
For all other enquiries
Natialie Thomas: NThomas@effcom.co.uk
Office 02920 838 310 | Mobile 07756 773 060
- 23/10/2020Automatic enrolment pension contributions could be reviewed in 2021
- 22/10/2020New tPR guidance on DB superfunds
- 14/10/2020Quantum Advisory announces the appointment of Paul Francis as Principal Investment Consultant
- 01/10/2020The Pension Protection Fund’s consultation on levy rules for 2021/22
- 15/09/2020Pensions must not be put on the back foot – Pension Awareness Day 2020
- 08/07/2020Covid-19: The catalyst for commercial property structural change?
- 08/07/2020tPR’s interim regime for superfunds
- 06/07/2020Britain should prepare for recessions and a no-deal Brexit
- 25/06/2020Path to recovery remains unclear
- 24/06/2020Celebrating 20 Years at Quantum Advisory!
- 16/06/2020The long and winding road to recovery?
- 11/06/2020The importance of Environmental Social and Governance issues for pension schemes